2. Breastfeed on demand both day and night.
3. Frequent sucking is needed to produce enough breast milk for baby's needs.
4. BREAST MILK ALONE is the best possible food and drink for a baby in the FIRST SIX MONTHS of life as it ensures adequate growth of the baby.
NO ARTIFICIAL MILK
JUST BREAST MILK
5. Breastfeeding should continue well into the second year of a child's life and far longer if possible.
6. Every mother can produce enough breast milk for her baby.
7. Mothers also benefit from breastfeeding.
8. Mothers need good nourishing food for their own health.
9. Breastfeeding problems must be referred to health workers promptly.
10. Bottle feeding, artificial teats and pacifiers can lead to serious illness and death.
Be the mother your babies deserve, breast them optimally!